Buddy API is an Xtra for Director and Authorware and a U32 for use with Authorware.
It contains over 100 functions for dealing with the Windows API and Macintosh Toolbox. Among other things, it allows you to:
- get version information (OS, Windows, NT, QuickTime, etc)
- read and write registry and ini files
- get the type and speed of the processor
- detect previous instances of your application
- open, print, copy, delete files
- control screensavers
- disable task switching
- install fonts
- control other applications
New from version 3.1: the unregistered version of the Xtra now includes two free functions. You can use any two functions in any one projector or packaged application.
36 South Court Sq
Newnan, GA 30263